When best friends fall in love.
Well I think the face is all Mama the hair is all daddy :)
I can't believe you had that much hair as a baby. I was actually thinking in the last post that she kinda looked like you.
She definitely has her daddy in her too- some of her facial expressions and her hair line remind me so much of Ryan- but I thought it was impressive how much she does look like my baby picture.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well I think the face is all Mama the hair is all daddy :)
I can't believe you had that much hair as a baby. I was actually thinking in the last post that she kinda looked like you.
She definitely has her daddy in her too- some of her facial expressions and her hair line remind me so much of Ryan- but I thought it was impressive how much she does look like my baby picture.
Post a Comment