
Keeping baby safe and warm on her way to Oma and Opa's house (thanks to Carissa and Amy)

I wonder what she is thinking??

Oma and Opa have visited almost every day- they love their new grand-daughter!

I love this face!! (and the lovely morning hair)

All dressed after her first bath at home!

Check out the curls!! Her hair is so fine that they fall out once her hair dries but it is definitely curly!

Snuggles

she is already gaining weight- this was just after her bath last night!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh she is GORGEOUS!! Seriously Karen :)
I really can't get over how cute she is. I'm so ready to have my other baby, not sure if I'm ready for the work though. We need to come and visit. Let me get over this sore throat though first.
look at all that curly hair :) she's still cute as ever! I bet you're loving every minute :)
Julia- thanks! I think so too:)
Stacey- we would love to see you guys, so we should plan something when you are feeling better.
Elyse- loving it and totally overwhelmed by it- but I think that is probably pretty normal.
what a cutie Karen! Are you getting any sleep?
Briann- I am getting a decent amount- she is a pretty good sleeper, with the occasional exception. But I am getting about 7 hours a night- broken up of course- but I think that is pretty good.
Post a Comment