Mina Iren Critchfield was born December 31st 2008 at 12:09 p.m.
She weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and is 20 inches long.
Mom and Baby are doing great and we are just delighted to have her in our family!!!!
Labor and delivery went really well, and only lasted 9 hours.
This was just after her very first bath.

So sweet!

Check out all the awesome hair!
There will be more pictures once we get home and have a faster internet connection. Until then, enjoy!
8 comments:
she is absolutely gorgeous! and wow mom you look awesome for just having pushed an almost 8 lb baby out! I'm so happy for you guys :) enjoy her its an awesome experience having a new baby
YAY!! Congrats! She's beautiful!! -- I don't know if you heard, but our little girl decided to arrive 4 weeks early! She was born on Dec 27th!! checkout our blog for photos: annakins17.blogspot.com
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Congrats! She is beautiful and her hair IS amazing. :)
Congratulations, guys! She looks gorgeous. We're super excited for your both!
She is absolutely adorable. And for being a newborn that's pretty amazing. I can't believe all that hair! No better timing either-hello tax return in 2009!
Thanks everyone...and yes we are definitely very happy to have our little tax deduction.
Congrats! I've been checking every day to see if you posted about her! You were so close to having her on New Years! She is beautiful and I love her name! Very fitting for your family! Can't wait to see the other pictures! I hope you are doing well recovering!
Dang it! My first comment didn't go through. Congrats! She is sooo cute! I love her hair!
Post a Comment