Here are some more pictures of our precious little angel...

This is right when she was born, such a beautiful baby! She got an Apgar score of 8 at 1 minute and 9 at 5 minutes- so she was a very healthy newborn.

Right after they put the medicine in her eyes (notice how long her finger are)

Minas' first bath at the hospital.

He is a proud daddy, and he has been great since we've been home, getting up with her when she's fussy and just being an all around great dad and husband. I love him!

Here is my sister Kristen holding Mina, I am so glad that Mina decided to make an appearance while Kristen was still visiting from out of town, and from the look on Kristen's face I think she was pretty glad too!

Great-Grandma Challis - Mina is her 94th great grandchild- amazing!
During our first night stay at the hospital we sent Mina to the nursery so we could get a little sleep - and I think the girls in the nursery had fun because she came back with her hair all done and a bow! 
Friday morning it was time to go home and Mina was a little tired while we got her dressed. Her yawns are so cute!

Her clothes were a little big- but at least they were nice and warm.

All strapped in and ready to go home!
10 comments:
she is so perfect! And Ryan looks like a proud beaming dad, how sweet :)
Tis the season for babies I think :) Mina is just lovely and although Claire has hair, I must admit Im jealous of Mina's! Its so long! And I need to invest in a little bow or two. Thats just cute! CT and I are very happy for you both...now we just need to get these three together to hang out :)
She is so cute and I'm so glad that everything went well and you had her earlier than you thought. I see your little one and I'm getting anxious to have a baby again. 5 more months.
she is so precious. congrats again.
What a gorgeous girl you have got there! I love all of that hair, I'm jealous, I dont think Leah has that much hair yet!
That is one gorgeous little girl, Karen and Ryan...congrats! Love, Aunt Janet and Uncle Jake
Thanks to everyone for your comments- we are very proud of our little girl.
Suzette- we should definitely get the 3 together when you guys are in town!
Mina is so cute!...I especially love the photos with the cute bow in her hair and when she is all bundled up in her sweater. BTW, thanks for commenting on my blog. You are welcome so use the photos from the party. If you would maintain the branding on the photos, I would appreciate it. I would love to photograph your family. Shoot an email to infoATtrinaknudsenDOTcom and I will send you the info you requested.
She is beautiful! Congrats to you and Ryan!
Super cute! I cant believe she has hair! Its so fun when they have hair! She is adorable! I'm glad everything went perfectly! Enjoy the first weeks of them sleeping! They don't cuddle so nicely when they are mobile! Congrats!
Post a Comment