Tuesday night I started having some fairly consistent braxton-hicks, at least ever 10 minutes. I followed my doctors orders and drank a glass of water then laid down, but they didn't slow down, so they sent me to labor and delivery to get checked. They monitored me and the baby for a couple of hours and ran a few tests. I wasn't dilating, and they couldn't find anything else causing them, so they sent me home and told me to rest and call my doctor if they were still going after 24 hours. They kept coming so this morning I went to see my doctor and they did a Fetal Fibronectin test, and the result was negative. So the diagnosis is that I have an irritable uterus, and as long as the contractions don't get worse I am o.k.. They are a little uncomfortable, but I am happy that everything is o.k.. It is way too early for baby to try to come out.
#62 - Organize all my recipes in a binder.
I actually completed this over a week ago, and just thought I would mention it. Up until now I had all of my recipes cramped in a little recipe box. Now they are all typed up and saved on the computer as well as printed and put in page protectors in a binder. Woohoo! It is nice to be organized.
1 comment:
I love love love your goals, Karen. They are zesty. Good for you!! Keep it up and good luck with the baby, too!
Post a Comment