Being that I doubt many of my readers are video game fans, I'll be brief. Goal #60: Play and complete Portal2. Well, I just finished it this afternoon during Mina's nap. My review is that while it is a fun game, and I enjoyed playing it; the first Portal was a better game. Portal (the original) was hilariously fun, this one was just fun. They are both puzzle solving games with a story line, it makes you really have to think. I liked Portal2, but to any out there who might be interested, it's worth it, but I would say you can wait until the price drops a little before buying.
1 comment:
I'm glad you liked it, Scott did too. I'm going to play as soon as this baby stops making me pass out the second I get home from work. We're huge game nerds in our house. You'd have to be with an aspiring game designer in the family.
Post a Comment