Monday, December 17, 2007

Apparently I've been Tagged

I'm not going to tag 5 other people (I don't even know that many people who blog), but I will do myself. So here goes 5 random facts about me:

1- One of my biggest pet peaves is the phrase "looking out for number 1" - I think that we should all be looking out for #2 through 6 billion- imagine what a better world it would be. I think the world is so selfish and will do anything without even thinking about how it affects others and I can't stand it. I admit I am not always perfect in this- but it is something that I strive for.

2- I love to sing, I don't get to do it very often, but I love it. It makes me feel good, and I just love music, especially classic italian arias and art songs- plus the occasional number from a musical. I sometimes wish I had done more to be involved in theater and the performing arts.

3- I am perfectly content to spend pretty much all of my time with just my husband. I am a bit of an introvert and spending a lot of time with groups of people freaks me out. I try to ignore those feelings because it is hard to make friends that way- and obviously Ryan can't spend every waking moment with me - but I admit it is a struggle. It is not even that I don't like people- I do, I love talking to people, sometimes I just get overwhelmed.

4- I have the most random collection of music of anybody I have ever met. My music taste is very broad- I have at least one song from every genre- admittedly mostly alternative- but I also have some rap, hip hop, country, top 40 pop, tons of classical and everything in between- I also have a lot of wierd songs that nobody has ever heard of. I love ethnic music, so I have stuff from africa, celtic music, drums, norwegian rock etc. Variety is the spice of life.

5- I am an incredibly sarcastic person, and tend to confuse people. It is not the mean kind of sarcastic, I don't like to make fun of people- maybe more of just a really dry sense of humor- it can take people a while to understand me.

There - I don't know if it's stupid, but 5 random facts is what I gave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. It really makes me miss you. I do remember some of those things about you but it's always so good to learn more and to remember. That does not give you permission to tag me though.

The Critchfields said...

O.k.- I won't tag you- but only because you said so. We definately need to get together sometime, it has been way too long.