Sunday, December 16, 2007

Disneyland



Ryan and I went with Greg (Ryan's dad) to a wedding of a family friend in California. Wendy was originally going to come, but decided to go on a cruise with Ryan's grandma instead. So Greg decided that he would take us to Disneyland while he went sailing. Yes, I am spoiled rotten. We had a great time and were stupid and only took one picture so here it is. Disneyland is so much fun, and I only wish the lines were shorter so we could have done more.

4 comments:

jularun7 said...

it's still funny to think that you are married!! i am still imagining my little cousin karen running around having sleepovers. you guys look like you had a great time.

Briann said...

How fun! Oh and by the way TAG your it! Go read my blog you have been tagged! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I'm so jealous. We were supposed to go to Disneyland last week but ended up winning tickets on FM100 and they still haven't come in the mail. So now we are just going to wait until March when Brett is on Spring Break. I'm totally jealous that you got to go though. Oh and btw, I like the hair cut.

The Critchfields said...

Stacey- I read about that on your blog- so exciting that you won tickets but it sucks that you haven't gotten them yet- I hope when you do go that you have a great time!!