Monday, December 3, 2007

An Official Norwegian

Yep, that's right, it's official- I'm a Norwegian. Now that I have a true Norwegian Sweater I can claim my heritage. Ryans parents gave us these for Christmas (way nice!) so here we are posing in our lovely new sweaters. Doesn't Ryan look great! The picture is not the best, but oh well.

6 comments:

jularun7 said...

whatever, such a great pic, karen. you two look really great. i think i own one of those as well. maybe i'll don it for the holiday. :)

Briann said...

I think you both look great :)

The Critchfields said...

Thank you both- just the lighting is funky - but it is o.k.- Julia- you should don your sweater for the holidays. Does it get pretty cold there, because they are very warm sweaters.

The Wilsons said...

Very cute, now we can kind of see your new hair cut. I miss you, we really should get together sometime.

The Critchfields said...

Stacey- we definitely should get together sometime- I saw in your blog that you moved - where are you living these days?

jularun7 said...

last week the low was in the 30s and this week we are hitting 80 as a high ... might have to wait on that sweater thing!