I finally took a decent picture of my new hair cut-since I promised it a couple weeks ago. It looks a bit grainy because it is off Ryan's phone but you can get the gist of it.
I really love your hair! I'm shocked that you have bangs now! Way to be brave! Thanks for looking me up! How did you find me? Lucky you get to see Jaime!
Jen- well you have been sending emails aout with pictures of your beautiful daughter, and I eventually found a link to your blog. I am really excited to see Jaime, it has been way too long.
2 comments:
I really love your hair! I'm shocked that you have bangs now! Way to be brave! Thanks for looking me up! How did you find me? Lucky you get to see Jaime!
Jen- well you have been sending emails aout with pictures of your beautiful daughter, and I eventually found a link to your blog. I am really excited to see Jaime, it has been way too long.
Post a Comment