Sunday, November 14, 2010

#22

As far as I know, most people don't really want others looking in their closets.  I am usually a part of that sentiment, being that my closets are always a mess.  Well, yesterday I changed that, or at least I changed one of them.  Check it out!
Unfortunately I forgot to take a before picture- but a storage closet that you can effectively walk in an out of is just fantastic if you ask me.  You certainly couldn't walk through it when I started, it was piled waist high with all sorts of junk that needed to be organized, or thrown away.
Here is the pile of stuff we got rid of...
I find organizing very satisfying.  I also find it very satisfying to really check something off my list.  Woohoo!

1 comment:

Knudsen Family said...

You did a great job with the closet...how much do you charge per hour ;)?