Friday, November 12, 2010

A Thankful Basket

#101- Start a new Thanksgiving Tradition-
I really stole this idea- and so I need to send a big Thanks to my Aunt Janet and cousin Julia for giving me the idea.  Julia posted about their Thankful Box last year and I was really touched by the story, and decided that I wanted to make it a new Thanksgiving tradition in our family.  I looked all around for a box that I really liked, and finally ended up with a basket, but hey- same diff right??  The idea is that every day we each (Ryan and I, and Mina when she is old enough) write something down that we are thankful for and put it in the basket.  On thanksgiving morning we will read them together and share a nice moment of gratitude :)  I am not going to count this goal completed until after Thanksgiving- but it's a start!

No comments: