Monday, November 22, 2010

It's all been digitized...

#89- Finish getting all of our movies into digital form.


I did it, I got them all done.  It took a fair amount of time, but it is all very worth it.  I did the part of getting the DVD's onto the computer and Ryan did the cool part.  Check it out!
 It's called XBMC, and here is what you see when you turn it on.  We can access our music, pictures and movies  etc. on it. 

And these are what you see when you select Movies.  A list of all of our movies with accompanying pictures.  It's really cool.  Major kudos go to Ryan for being the major geek (that's a compliment) to figure all this out.  I just did the grunt work.  But hey, we're all high tech now- Woohoo!

2 comments:

Melina said...

Yay for you guys! That's awesome :)

Knudsen Family said...

Congrats! Karen at the rate you are going, you are going to need a 101 in 1001 part II very soon :).