So, my cousin posted this on her blog, and challenged others to do the same- so I think I might give it a try. It might be fun! I challenge any one who is reading this to do the same on their blog as well! I want to see what you have to say. So here we go...
I don't how how to pick a favorite song- I think it is different every day! I LOVE music - music is beautiful in all forms- I have classical, jazz, blues, hard rock, punk rock, the occasional pop song, very little country, rap, traditional African music...Frank Sinatra to Rob Zombie... you get the picture- variety is the spice of life! But then the post of the day is supposed to be my favorite song, so I will just pick one that I have really been enjoying lately, that is probably not well known : The Frozen World, by Emilie Simon- I find it hauntingly beautiful, and the strings give me the chills- check it out. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:
I'm TOTALLY going to do this. I've loved looking at your blog! :o)
I'm glad you enjoyed- the 30 days of blogging thing was really fun!
Post a Comment