Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 3: Favorite Television Program

Nowhere does it state that this has to be a currently show, and to be honest I really don't watch much t.v. these days.  Sure the occasional show here and there, but it just ends up being whatever is on at the time, I don't have any shows that I am following.  But there was a show once that I watched every episode of, and I now own all 7 seasons.  I have confessed this before, and I am not ashamed to say that I am a Trekkie!
A Voyager Trekkie to be more specific.  I loved this show when it was originally airing, and I still love it.  Whenever Ryan has a night off, we both know what we are going to be doing once Mina goes to bed- Voyager!  Yes the acting is kinda silly, and yes I'm a total geek, but who cares as long as we are entertained!  We've decided once we are done watching all 7 seasons we are going to get The Next Generation.  I'm excited :)

No comments: