I do love reading, and when I love a book, I will read it over and over again throughout the years. A few years ago my Mom had joined a book club and was recommending some of the books that they had read to me. One that she suggested was The Alchemist.
Never has a book left me so incredibly happy. I couldn't help but just smile when I finished reading this, and it literally left me happy for weeks. As soon as I had finished it (which didn't take long as it is short and a page turner) I shoved it into Ryan's hands and told him he had to read it right then. He also really enjoyed it, and I have since read it a few times. This book was really spiritual for me. Even though it is not written by someone of my faith, it is full of incredible insights and knowledge that have helped me feel closer to my Father in Heaven and further understand his love and understanding for me as an individual. It also helped me realize that I need to find more joy and learning in the journey of life, because it is about the journey and about all we can learn in the journey. I highly recommend this to anyone!

1 comment:
awesome!! we've got GREAT taste!! :)
Post a Comment