Last night I stepped outside to take out the trash and looked up at the sky and was immediately in awe at the beauty of the clouds. It was getting ready to rain, and the wind was blowing the clouds in the most amazing patterns, it looked like the sky was on fire! Nature, earth and the entire universe is art, and I am grateful for the beauty of it, for the creation of it!
One of my favorite things in nature are the trees. I love trees! They are beautiful and amazing. Every tree to me is a work of art.
Then of course there is an artist that I know very well! I admire his work a great deal, I admire his skill, attention to detail, and though I know he hates it when I say this, his perfectionism. When he sets out to do something he will not stop until it is just right. This of course is my father!
This is my favorite piece that my dad has done, I think it is beautiful! Someday I would like to own one :) Love you daddy!


1 comment:
I do like the pics, K. Beautiful artwork indeed.
Post a Comment