Hopes:
I really hope to see Ryan done with school and in a steady job that he enjoys!
I hope that we will at least be looking into buying a house within the next 365.
I hope to get this silly lower back pain diagnosed and cured, or at least under control.
Dreams:
I dream about being able to go to some island destination for a romantic getaway with my sweet husband. I want to swim in warm ocean water, and fall asleep listening to the waves crash on the shore. It's not going to happen- but I can dream :)
Plans:
I plan to be a better mom as much as I can every day.
I plan on learning to be an expert griller by the end of the summer, be it charcoal or propane!
I want to try smoking on the grill too. Bring on the real barbecue.
I plan on going on some kind of vacation with my sweet husband- it will be a graduation/ 5 year anniversary celebration!
I plan on spending a lot of time at the park with Mina.
No comments:
Post a Comment