Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 26: My week, in great detail

  I don't think anyone wants to hear about my week in "great" detail- but I'll give you the quick rundown.

   Monday night we had a birthday party for my parents, and I made the dessert.  I made my dad's favorite.  Dreamy Chocolate Pudding or something like that, it has a thin crust, then a layer of cream cheese, sugar and cool whip, a layer of chocolate pudding and then topped with cool whip and chopped nuts.  I went over to my sisters house early to help her pull orders for their scrapbooking company.  Then we grilled hamburgers and hot-dogs and ate outside because it was a beautiful day.   
   Tuesday I went to physical therapy and got some brand new exercises which I am excited about because I think it might be working.  Then we had a bit of a celebration dinner at Tsunami (sushi) with Ryan's parents since Ryan's dad had a really good check up on his leg (he broke it about 7 weeks ago).
   I honestly don't really remember Wednesday.  I think I read Twilight at night while Ryan did homework? 
  Thursday I went shopping at Costco with my mom and sister.  Then I faced my Library Phobia (don't ask) and went to the library for the first time in years, got a library card and checked out some books.  I think Ryan and I watched a couple episodes of Star Trek Voyager that night.
  I don't remember what I did during the day on Friday, but Friday night we went to Taste of Thai with Ryan's parents.  We were excited to have them try it.  I do love that place- I wish I could eat there at least once a week.
  I already told you about Saturday, and Sunday was church, dinner at my Parents and reading.
  So, that was my week.  If you didn't read it all, I certainly don't blame you!

No comments: