Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Day 20: A Hobby Of Mine
My sneaky sister has somehow sucked me into scrap-booking. I never thought I would get into it, and yet here I am with a good portion of Mina's photos put on cute papers with "embellishments". I am very up to date on all the proper scrap-booking lingo after helping her pull orders for their online scrap-booking store. Despite my bad attitude, I actually do enjoy it, and it is fun to be able to spend the extra time really documenting all of the pictures rather than just throwing them into a photo album. I like writing down the memories, things that I have already enjoyed going back to read about. Hopefully it will be something treasured for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still haven't gotten into it. Derick's mom does it up really nice. Our pictures aren't even out of digital format...
I have to say that it is kinda fun- you should give it a try!
Post a Comment