Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 19: A Talent of Mine

I think that it is always hard to say what your own talents are.  I go back and forth between thinking "Yah, I'm good at this"- or thinking that I am conceited, and really not that good.  It is a delicate balance between self esteem and arrogance, or even self-deprecation.  The one thing that I feel relatively confident in is that I can cook.  At least I like to cook, I'm not sure how good at it I am- because I still just botch the occasional recipe, but most of the time it turns out and tastes good.  So there you have it!  I cook :)

3 comments:

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

Yeah you cook! And you cook VERY well. I am a witness.

The Starks Family said...

Now there's an understatement of the year! We lived together for 2 years and we ate very well thanks to you! I tried making all the same stuff for Scott and it never turned out well. Just thinking of that zesty italian chicken stuff we made all the time brings back memories. Or the fried rice. Remember those yummy pizzas we made when we did the snow trip down to your house? Good times!

The Critchfields said...

I miss you Jaimie!!